The evaluation criteria were:
- innovation and development: degree of novelty, quality of study and execution, uniqueness
- functionality: usability, ergonomics, feasibility, safety
- aesthetics: visual appeal, emotional appeal, spatial concept, atmosphere
- responsibility: production efficiency, environmental friendliness, social responsibility, universality
- positioning: marketing appeal
For our ART UP Studio this award means a confirmation of the quality of the work done by the studio specialists.
About the iF DESIGN AWARD
For 66 years, the iF DESIGN AWARD has been recognized as an arbiter of quality for exceptional design. The iF label is renowned worldwide for outstanding design services, and the iF DESIGN AWARD is one of the most important design prizes in the world. Submissions are awarded in the following disciplines: Product, Packaging, Communication and Service Design, Architecture and Interior Architecture, as well as Professional Concepts. All awarded entries are featured on the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE and in the iF design app.
Interestingly, in recent years most of the projects of the ART UP Studio refers to medical and near-medical devices, which is popular for both medium-sized businesses and start-ups. We are pleased that our professionalism in the development of medical devices was highly appreciated by the best international experts.